Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using the Nature's Dose website and/or Michele Petosa and/or the Conscious Living Center and/or Chakra Wisdom website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site.
Information on this site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, third parties supply some of the information to us and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Your use of this site
By accessing the website at http://www.naturesdose.ca and/or http://www.michelepetosa.ca, and/or http://www.consciouslivingcenter.ca, and/or http://www.chakrawisdom.cayou are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Interruptions and lapses in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website.
Nature's Dose may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Links to other sites
On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites, which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Use of any such linked website(s) to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Information you submit
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the application process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data). We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site or services offered by the companies, and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
The use of this website is to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Some of the goods or services offered through this website may be governed by laws in countries other than England and separate conditions will be applied for these.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not personal advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Michele Petosa and its websites makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Michele Petosa and its websites does not warrant that:
the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ca website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Michele Petosa and its websites does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Michele Petosa may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Michele Petosa does not make any commitment to update the materials.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Healing & Attunements Disclaimer
By booking or participating in a session, you understand that these services are intended to support positive changes for recipients which can lead to profound healing and transformation, none of the services guarantee any specific results or cures. You agree to consult your doctor and/or a licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have and take full responsibility for your personal safety and wellbeing. You understand that we do not diagnose conditions nor perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. You hereby release Michele Petosa of any outcomes resulting from services received or suggestions followed.
Use of Terminology and Symbols
Course content is strictly confidential and may not be used or reproduced without the written consent of Michele Petosa.
From here on forward, you give your consent to proceed with the services of your choice under the terms and conditions outlined above.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this website, neither the website/product owner, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Michele Petosa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Any slight on people, organizations, companies or products are unintentional. Any income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual's success will be determined by his or her own desire, dedication, effort, motivation and ability.
If paying by installments you agree to pay the installments in a timely manner as discussed. Michele Petosa reserved the right to suspend access to the course should payment be overdue by more than 14 days.
Course fees must be received in full before completion and certification can be issued.
Acceptance onto an online course is at the sole discretion of the Course Directors. If payment has been received and the student subsequently exhibits unacceptable conduct, they shall be warned in writing immediately and further removed from the course if conduct continues . No refund will be provided.
Course payments cannot be transferred from one student to another.
Refunds and Cancellations
Access to the course can be canceled within 10 days from the date of purchase, provided you have not started the Root Chakra. Students can expect a full refund usually issued within 24 hours of the cancellation date (maximum 72 hours) and will be paid by the same method as the original payment. No refunds can be given after 10 days from the original payment date for any reason.
You will have access to student support for the duration of the course. Michele Petosa can be contacted through the online support center within the course. Michele Petosa endeavors to answer all questions within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
Access to Course Materials
Course materials will be available online immediately upon receipt of payment by paypal or credit/debit card. Students receive an email notification directing them on how to access the course content area.
Course materials are delivered online and in a downloadable format.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with our service, please email email@example.com telling us what the problem is. We will reply to your email within 7 days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays). In the reply it will specify what action is being taken to rectify the problem and how long this will take. You will be kept fully informed throughout the process.
If purchasing for a third party these terms and conditions shall be binding to both the purchaser and the third party student.
Copyright of the course materials is owned by Michele Petosa. Reproducing, copying or using the materials in any way is prohibited without the express permission of Michele Petosa given in writing.
When purchasing any course from Michele Petosa on its websites you and the course participant (if different) is subject to the following License agreement:
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Nature's Dose. This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 02 November 2020
1. “Licensed Material” means any digital files or access to online course membership purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Michele Petosa.
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Michele Petosa in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
1. Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Michele Petosa, if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Michele Petosa in writing;
2. Michele Petosa reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Michele Petosa in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Michele Petosa. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Michele Petosa.
2. Michele Petosa disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Michele Petosa of Nature's Dose and/or Conscious Living Center and/or Chakra Wisdom and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
4. These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
Note – Content purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.
Last Updated: 21 July 2022